AXIM® Biotech is advancing cannabinoid-based treatments for conditions ranging from IBS to cancer and AIDS support. The company recently got the green light from the FDA to file an IND for its functional, controlled-release chewing gum to support weight and appetite loss stemming from chemotherapy and AIDS.
- $INFO Director Buys 10,000 shares at $38.62 a piece in the open market in Form 4 SEC filing. 11 months ago
- $HCI Director buys 6,000 shares of stock in the open market at $35.68 a piece, according to Form 4 filing. about 1 year ago
- Green PolkaDot Box (GPDB): A Win-Win-Win Opportunity for Investors in the Organic Food Revolution about 1 year ago
- Comfort Systems $FIX Director buys 4,000 shares at 28.57 a piece in the open market in Form 4 filing over 1 year ago
- $BLL Director picks up 3,000 shares int he open market at 80.37 a piece according to form 4 filing over 1 year ago
- Charter $CHTR Director buys 1,000 shares at 255.00 a piece in the open market in form 4 filing over 1 year ago
- Biogen $BIIB outlines plans to spin off hemophilia business in 10-12B filing over 1 year ago